Re: CUPS (Sid) not printing. (SOLVED?)

OK, here is the current status of this:

I have two printers, both use /dev/lp0 and I have one of those switchboxes.

One of them is listed as "idle", the other is "stopped". To print to the
latter, I need to go to http://localhost:631 and "start" this printer. This
"stops" the other one. So I must do two things: flip the switch on the box
and "start" the desired printer. A pain.

Is there a script I can use to do this, preferably automatically when I select
the printer on the print dialog or else a simple command line rather than
starting a browzer, finding the place, entering a root password, etc.?