Re: kdebase-dev removes gnome-desktop and xfce4

On 7/21/06, Greg Madden <gomadtroll@gci.net> wrote:
Etch is using gamin as its file/dir monitering app. All package should
depend on gamin not fam, see if a bug has been filed on the package
you want to use.

--
Greg Madden
The package is kdebase-dev, and a bug was filed, closed and reopened!

I report the bug conversation, which could be useful to people who
search debian-user archives.

Bye,
Marco

Christopher Martin spake thusly on 02/01/2006 08:36 AM: