Re: Going back to stable

On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 09:46 +0530, H S Rai wrote:
> What is the way to go back to stable version, if mess has
> been created using apt-get for unstable and experimental
> vesrsion?

Thar be fierce fire breathing Dragons in that direction!

But you can do it, if and only if you know your way around Debian very
well. I will tell you right now, I have done it, unless some
unbelievably huge reason comes along forcing me to back-rev everything
and still have a workable machine, I will not do it again.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, Better, Faster: Linux

Use Debian GNU/Linux, its a bazaar thing

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the
National Security Agency may have read this email
without warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly
without probable cause. They may do this without
any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse nor protection.