Re: xorg: Ctrl + Alt + F7 does'nt bring me back to WindowMaker

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 19:07:15 +0800, CN Liou wrote:
> >What happens if you try to "chvt 7" from one of the ttys? Any error
> >messages or other clues?
>
> Amazing! It take me back to WindowMaker!
>
> How embarrassed I am! Maybe some keys on my keyboard are broken as a
> result of water drops on it days ago when it was raining outside as well
> as inside of my old house during typhoon.

You can run "xev" from a windowmaker terminal to check if your F7 key is
still registering key press/release events. (That is not exactly the
same situation as when you try to switch back to vt7, but you will see
whether the key is active at all.)

--
Regards,
          Florian