Re: xorg: Ctrl + Alt + F7 does'nt bring me back to WindowMaker

On 7/17/06, CN Liou <cnliou9@fastmail.fm> wrote:
I don't know since when Ctrl+Alt+F7 does not bring me back to WindowMaker
any more. Once I switch from WindowMaker to console by hitting Ctrl+Alt+F1
~ F6, I lose my GUI forever and killing process xinit is my only
"solution" to this problem for the time being.

I know Bastille will log to 7, moving X to a higher vt.  Try running
"fgconsole" to find out which tty X is using.  It might be 8 or 9.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh