Pipe problem and procmail

Hi all,

I have a problem with pipes in an procmail receipt. I try to use a pipe
with error check to send an email to a program, and be notified by email
if the program failed to execute correctly.

The receipt looks like this:
:0
* ^Subject:.*test.*
{
# size problem 7273 <= 7274
  :0 wc
    | /bin/some_script.py
    EXITCODE = $?
      :0 ec
        | echo "Sending  FAILED with Errorcode $EXITCODE" |mail -s "SMS
send failed" neonatus@neonatus.net

  :0
  $MAILDIR/.Testfolder/
}

But whenever the mail size is bigger than 7273 bytes I get an error
message in procmail log:
procmail: Match on "^Subject:.*test.*"
procmail: Executing "/bin/some_script.py"
procmail: [14143] Mon Jul 17 07:58:06 2006
procmail: Error while writing to "/bin/some_script.py"
procmail: Assigning "EXITCODE=0"
procmail: Executing " echo "Sending  FAILED with Errorcode $EXITCODE"
|mail -s "SMS send failed" neonatus@neonatus.net"
procmail: Error while writing to " echo "Sending  FAILED with Errorcode
$EXITCODE" |mail -s "SMS send failed" neonatus@neonatus.net"

If mail is smaller than 7273 bytes the first program gets executed just
fine, the second only if the first exits with an exit code different from
0.

Does anyone know what I need to do to have the programs execute correctly
without the error in procmail?

Thank you in advance!

Regards/Lep pozdrav

Boštjan Müller
--
[ Bostjan Müller | neonatus@neonatus.net | bostjan@muller.si ]
[     PGP key DSA id: 0x9B2FF108 | Celular: +38641243189     ]