[Etch] Text disappearing in Gnome

Hello

Since the 12th, after a dist-upgrade, I have problems with text
disappearing in Gnome.

This is happening in different places :
- desktop icons : I open an application that is hiding the icon, then
when I close the application part of the icon text disappeared. After I
move the mouse over the missing text it is visible again.
- firefox : On some site there is some text missing. For example if I go
on forum.hardware.fr and select any category I only see the first one or
two words of the subject, after I move the mouse over the missing text
it becomes visible.
- synaptic : In the short package description (top part, close to the
package name) I only see the first one or two words, after I move the
mouse over the missing text it becomes visible.
In the full package description (bottom part) I only see the first one
or two words of every line. Same thing for the "status windows" showing
 the packets to be upgraded and the result of the upgrade, I only see
the first one or two words of every line. For these last two places the
text is not showing after moving the mouse over the missing text.

This is happening on a Centrino laptop. I have another laptop (Pentium 4
Mobile, NVidia graphics card with the nvidia driver) that has no problems.

Is this a known bug ? If not what is the packet I should send the
bugreport to ?

Thanks