apt: latex depencies issue, fail to install

Hi list,

I use latex frequently to write schoolreports, and today I tried to run latex for the first time since I installed Debian Etch. Latex is no longer installed. When I try to install latex I get the following apt-output:

debian:~# apt-get install latex209-base latex209-bin
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
  gksu: Depends: libgksu2-0 (>= 1.9.2) but it is not going to be installed
  latex209-base: Depends: tetex-bin (>= 2.0.2-15) but it is not going to be installed
  latex209-bin: Depends: tetex-bin (>= 2.0.2-15) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
debian:~#

What can I do to fix this. I really need the latex package, but I have some bad experiences installing packages not belonging to my distro.

Cheers, Vegard