SMTP data timeout

Hi

Is anyone experiencing SMTP problems from the Uk.

I seem to be experiencing issues whereby every now and again where Exim gives me a message like so:
SMTP data timeout (message abandoned) on connection from mra04.ch.as12513.net [82.153.254.72] F=<sam@theoutposts.com>

Weird thing is that I subscribe to quite a few mailing list etc (Exim include), and yet a few servers are having problems connecting to my mail server.
Even US and local traffic is not a problem, just the UK.

If I perform tcptraceroutes  (and too from my foreign shell back home), I have no problems connecting to remote mail server.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark