Upgrade question

Hello all:

I have a question regarding related packages upgrades.

Four weeks back i upgraded my gnome 2.10 to gnome 2.14 using  etch and
command apt-get  install gnome-core and upgradeed to gnome 2.14
successfully.. At that time  the related packages were still moving to
the etch repo. Now when i do again  apt-get install gnome-core it said
"gnome-core is already the newest version", but i belive now there are
many related packages to gnome-core in the etch repository. I wanted
to know how to upgrade the related packages of gnome-core ( rather
than using apt-get upgrade or dist-upgrade ) since i am unable to
upgrade them using apt-get install gnome-core.

Thanks
Paras.