hdparm.conf and udev - options gets ignored

Hi!

I've set up some global (default) options in /etc/hdparm.conf and I'm using
udev. Now the README.debian says, that if I'm using udev then I shouldn't be
worried, because the /etc/udev/hdparm.rules rules file does the hard work,
and sets the options upon device creation. Unfortunately this is not the case
for me. The options are not set during the boot. I can set those options by
hand, so they are acceptable options, they doesn't generate errors.
Anyone has experience a setup like this?

Thanks!

Daniel

--
LeVA