Re: hi everybody... i have a problem with the libs

On Friday 07 July 2006 21:15, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
> what command are you exactly running?

	running konqueror for surface in local files or on net...

> what does the error say?
	the error is in initial mail... is large and boring ;) but this I ignored the
error in the second mail... I suppose that you have it in the mail box, true?

> you may want to give the list more than 40 minutes before prompting for
> a response.
	sorry for my impatience, but I have doubts because I 'm new in this list and
I have problems with mail client. For that I send a second mail for to be
make specific... ;)

> when you say 'secure' are you talking about https?
	My english expression it's poor, I want say "uncertain", not always
happens...

> generally the discussions on this list are about usability issues with
> debian software. backtraces of konqueror are unlikely to get generate
> any responses.
	sorry, but can you define "usability"?.. this error not affect the usability?
I think... sorry for my ignorance..

> i would encourage you to file a bug report using 'reportbug'

	I read debian's  web pages and I understand that after of report a bug, it's
better ask in the lists of debian... I have done this, no?? I try find a
solution, no only send a reportbug and it were forgotten how many bug...

> $ reportbug konqueror

	I know

sorry for all, i didn't want to be impatient and less bother anybody... ;)

		DGA