Re: hi everybody... i have a problem with the libs

On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 20:27 +0200, DeiviD wrote:
> On Friday 07 July 2006 19:48, DeiviD wrote:
> > Hi...
> >
> > I'm a new user of this mailing list... with a very annoying problem with my
> > kde. So, I use Debian Sarge and kde3.3.2. When I have open a window with
> > several tabs... sometimes i get a error that close the complete window and
> > I have reboot my task :(. The backtrace tell me this:

what command are you exactly running?

what does the error say?

> > sorry for this ;). i don't want it ... xD... but i have thought to be
> > important.  I have been looking for in google, but nothing... also I see
> > that the backtrace say libqt, libstdc++, and any other library important
> > for the base of system... Somebody know if have a any solution?? :(...
> >
> > any indication will be well received...
> >
> > Thank you for all and sorry for my english expresion ;)...
> >
> > PD: I haven't reported the bug, because i read that i would write here ...
> > it's correct??... ;)
> >

> > 		Deivid
>
> ... somebody have any idea ??? :( this happen when i use konqueror with more
> than 4 ó 5 tabs... but either always is secure

you may want to give the list more than 40 minutes before prompting for
a response.

when you say 'secure' are you talking about https?

generally the discussions on this list are about usability issues with
debian software. backtraces of konqueror are unlikely to get generate
any responses.

i would encourage you to file a bug report using 'reportbug'

$ reportbug konqueror

--
Matt Zagrabelny - mzagrabe@d.umn.edu - (218) 726 8844
University of Minnesota Duluth

He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose.
-Jim Elliot