Re: xpdf -fullscreen (maybe not Debian specific)

Hubert Chan wrote:
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:50:38 +0900, Nick Hastings <mitsubishievo2@ftml.net> said:

Hi all, I may be imagining it, but I thought that at one stage `xpdf
-fullsreen foo.pdf' would launch xpdf with no buttons or scrollbars
etc. The current version in unstable (1.00-3.8) includes all these
                                        ^^^^^^^^

Hmm... That seems very old.  The version I have installed is 3.01-8.  I
just checked, and when I do xpdf -fullscreen, there are no buttons or
scrollbars.

In my version
jw@johannes2:~$ xpdf -v
xpdf version 3.01
Copyright 1996-2005 Glyph & Cog, LLC

from testing, fullscreen mode shows a narrow frame, scrollbars and buttons at the bottom. KDE's panel also doesn't hide.

Johannes