Re: xpdf -fullscreen (maybe not Debian specific)

Hi,

# Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> Thu, 06 Jul 2006 23:07:15 -0400

> On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:50:38 +0900, <mitsubishievo2@ftml.net> said:
>
> > Hi all, I may be imagining it, but I thought that at one stage xpdf
> > -fullsreen foo.pdf' would launch xpdf with no buttons or scrollbars
> > etc. The current version in unstable (1.00-3.8) includes all these
>                                        ^^^^^^^^
>
> Hmm... That seems very old. The version I have installed is 3.01-8.

Oops, my bad. Indeed the xpdf in sid is 3.01-8. I had also tried the
version in stable: that's where the 1.00-3.8 came from.

> I just checked, and when I do xpdf -fullscreen, there are no buttons or
> scrollbars.

Ok, this is another hint: maybe it's a configuration issue.

Thanks,

Nick.