Mount a CD-ROM automatically

Hello!!!

I'd like to know if it is possible to mount a cd-rom automatically
when I put a cd in the cd-rom drive without needing to type mount
/mnt/cdrom for instance.

Do I have to add some options to /etc/fstab instead of auto that tells
to mount just at boot time??? Is there a module that should be
installed and what could it be???

Regards

--
Henrique
"Não há ninguém que seja tão grande que não possa aprender e nem tão