Support for Intel 915GM 910GML Chipset Family

Hi.

I have tried installing Debian 3.1r2 on my laptop. The chipset installed on it is Intel 915GM/GMS 910GML Express Chipset Family. Initially I selected vga option while configuring the display device driver, which gave a very bloated image on the desktop. To rectify that I reinstalled debian and selected i810 driver, this made the desktop disappear altogether.

Kindly recommend the driver that would work properly on the said chipset.

Regards.