Re: Flatbed Scanner

On Thursday 29 June 2006 11:29, Redefined Horizons wrote:
> Cany anyone recommend a good flatbed scanner for under $200.00 that
> they are currently using with a Debian box?

I use an Epson Perfection 2480 Photo and it works flawlessly for regular
scans, although I haven't had as much luck with scanning negatives (although
I haven't tried lately, so maybe the scanning software has improved).

--
Dave Carrigan
Seattle, WA, USA

Dave is currently listening to Crash Vegas - Stone (Stone)