Running KDE; how to change Gnome app single-click behaviour?

I am running KDE as desktop on Debian sid (AMD64).

In the KDE control / Peripherals / Mouse I have set 'single click to open files and folders'

How can I configure the Gnome apps (run from KDE desktop) to behave the same?

I tried gnome-control-center. I was able to change somethings (eg Mouse pointer) but when trying Window behaviour I received a message 'Window manager "KWin" has not registered a configuration tool'

Thanks
R.Parr, RHCE, Temporal Arts