Re: Xorg cpu usage

Noup, I don't use screen savers, more over the Laptop was close, I mean the computer 'On' but with the screen close.

 Thank you,
     Gustavo Halperin
Lars Boegild Thomsen wrote:

gustavo halperin wrote:

At the same time the "Xorg" process was using 95% of the CPU.
After few minutes of use the computer, the system back to normal
temperature (between 49-51C), but What happens ? Why if I live the Linux
without use for some hours the "Xorg" came to use all the CPU ??

Did you have any fancy screen savers enabled?  Some of those can take
quite a lot CPU (albeit at a very low priority) and I have seen a few of
them have serious memory leaks.