Re: marillat

W Paul Mills wrote:
Marty wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:

Francesco Pietra wrote:
Is

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ etch main

broken? From about ten days it could not be accessed

It's changed to
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org etch main

Has anyone gotten demirror to work with it? I am using the following command:

  debmirror -d sarge -a i386 -e http \
  --ignore-release-gpg --ignore-missing-release --ignore-small-errors \
  -h www.debian-multimedia.org /mirror/debian-multimedia/

I get a bunch of errors like:

Ignoring missing Release file for dists/sarge/main/source/Sources.gz
dists/sarge/main/source/Sources.gz needs fetch
Getting: dists/sarge/main/source/Sources.gz... dists/sarge/main/source/Sources.gz failed 404 Not Found
dists/sarge/main/source/Sources.gz failed md5sum check, removing

It eventually fails with no files downloaded.

Similar problems with aptitude. Email to Marillat got back answer of "Not my problem." Not very helpfull.

Paul

In my case, it appears to not like going through my squid proxy. Go around it, and it works fine. ARGH! Have to "open" up my firewall every time I want to update.

Paul
begin:vcard
fn:W Paul Mills
n:Mills;W Paul