Re: Horizontal Artifacts on Screen - Testing

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 08:48:06AM -0500, Kent West wrote:
> Tom Stockton - 2Ergo Technical Support wrote:
> > I have upgraded my machine to testing, however since doing so my desktop
> > has started intermittently displaying horizontal artifacts on the screen
> > like this ... http://www.stocktons.org.uk/Screenshot.png.

Are the artifacts persistent? I see some of this, though not as
pervasive as you're screen shot. Mine clears up if I switch to a VT
and back or if I futz with my desktop image. Mine has appeared since
the upgrade to xorg 7.0.22 (I skipped the intervening versions, so
can't comment there.)