Re: Replying to list

* Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> [2006-06-24 05:00:28 -0500]:

> What problem do you see with Tbird?

Nothing, really, for quick basic setup, it's terrific, and using imap mailboxes
does indeed let you switch between mua's at will..

Tbird out of the box, though, does not let me sort mailboxes the way I want
them sorted (emphasis on the 'I' here), and I'm enough of an individual to
demand my own idiosyncratic way of doing things.  Hence 'to each his own'.

There are certain things I do in Mutt with the keyboard that I simply did
not want to relearn with Tbird (I must be getting old).  Mutt is much
faster for me.

--
Cheers,  Dave

Bangkok, Thailand