Re: Replying to list

Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> You will of course note that the "Debianistas" can point the Reply-To
> header to the list themselves if they feel so inclined.

    Actually I got myself in trouble on another list when they told me that if
I wanted a sane list policy when it came to posting to the list (no, I was not
suggestion munging reply-to) that I could just set reply-to myself.  So I did.
 I replied to the person who told me that and set reply-to to his personal
address while sending it to the list.  Seems that in some countries that might
just be a violation of privacy laws.  Point is, though, that telling the end
people to set the header themselves is not wise as they can do some pretty
interesting things you might not have intended or imagined.  ;)