Re: Replying to list

Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:
If it's not an FAQ, why doesn't this list use the "Reply-to" field in the address headers?

It's not a FAQ, it's a FFF (Frequent Flame Fest) around here. There
are three ways of doing things in this world: the Right Way, the Wrong
Way, and the Debian Way. Welcome to the Debian Way.

A couple of times recently I've hit Reply and sent a response to the originator, rather than the list - for which I apologise. All other - non-Debian - lists to which I subscribe use this field and it enables one to concentrate on the message, rather than the postman:-)

I finally just decided "Screw 'Em". I hit Reply-To-All and let the
Debianistas receive two copies.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.