Re: Replying to list

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 11:07:13PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Derek Martin wrote:
> > It is probably the most configurable and most powerful MUA in
> > existence today, making easy many things which should be and making
> > possible many things which are hard or impossible using other clients.
>
>     While making hard what other clients make trivial and makes it an
> extremely poor choice for anyone with more than one email address who wants to
> keep the mail truly separate.

I have about two dozen e-mail addresses, and I find Mutt does an excellent
job of dealing with them.  Perhaps you are just not yet familiar enough
with Mutt's features to know how powerful it can be for managing
this...  It actually provides numerous methods of dealing with that
problem.

> Mutt's good, granted, but it has warts just like them all.

Absolutely true, though I don't think this is one of them.

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/