Re: apt problems

also sprach Martin Lemmen <mlemmen@gmx.net> [2006.06.22.1846 +0200]:
> APT::Cache-Limit "141943904";

woooooho. I don't even set this anymore and:

$ grep -v '^#' /etc/apt/sources.list | wc -l
34 /etc/apt/sources.list

Anyway, I think your bzip2 problems may be related to a caching
proxy somewhere between you and Debian. Try using ftp2.de and see if
the problem remains. If it does not, wait for the cache to expire
the ftp.de entries (5 days maybe) and change back. Or stay with
ftp2.de.

`. `'`

if loving linux is wrong, i don't want to be right.