Re: 3pg play-back and conversion

Surachai Locharoen wrote:

my mplayer can show video but no sound for me. I use realplayer for open that file.

Surachai.

เมื่อ อา. 2006-06-18 เวลา 22:00 +0200, LeVA เขียนว่า:

2006. június 18. 21:26,
Han <bali@mango.zw <mailto:bali@mango.zw>>
-> debian-kde@lists.debian.org <mailto:debian-kde@lists.debian.org>,:
Hi

Does anyone know of a programe that can play-back 3PG(mobile-phone
video) on linux and is there a product that will convert it to avi or mpeg?
mplayer can play back 3GP files (I presume this is what you mean), thus mencoder can use it too.

Daniel

does not mplayer has a real_player plugin in /usr/lib/win32/, if you install the pugions fron their site?? so, after a chack you might want to install mplayer and the mplayer_plugins.

regards,

steef