gnuplot not working properly inside nxclient

Hi all

Using Debian Sid, NXCLIENT - Version 1.5.0-141,  G N U P L O T Version 4.0
patchlevel 0, NXSERVER - Version 1.4.0-45-SVN.

Inside the nxclient program, I open a konsole and run gnuplot. At the prompt
of gnuplot if I run

test

I am getting the following errors

gnuplot: unable to parse 'black'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'black'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'black'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'black'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'red'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'blue'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'magenta'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'cyan'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'sienna'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'orange'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'green'. Using black.

gnuplot: unable to parse 'coral'. Using black.

The X11 terminal is then unable to plot any colored lines. All the lines are
black. However if I use gnuplot from ssh, then the colors are fine and the
errors above are absent.

I am using nxclient from no machine's  website, nxserver is installed from
deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/unstable/ sid nx . Any ideas as to
how to solve this problem?

thanks
raju