Re: xcircuit in debian testing

You could manually download it from the Stable repo and install it,
but the version would be 3.1.19.

The last version that was in testing was something like 3.1.19 and
that's way behind the current stable release according to the xcircuit
homepage.

Check here, that current stable release is 3.4.26 :

http://bach.ece.jhu.edu/~tim/programs/xcircuit/

Forrest