altering middle-click behaviour in epiphany (was Re: multiple epiphany process)

At 1150783598 past the epoch, Willie Wonka wrote:
> Since Epiphany is based upon the XUL Gecko engine that
> Moz/FF uses (I think I said that correctly) - it also
> incorporates the magical--> 'about:config'

Wow I didn't know that! I've been looking for a way of
disabling tabs in epiphany. So I bring that up -

> FWIW - I also have this preference set to TRUE;
> browser.tabs.opentabfor.middleclick

Aha. This preferences is set to false for me. But middle
clicks _do_ open new tabs. So I wonder, does epiphany
actually honour these settings at all?

--
Jon Dowland
http://alcopop.org/