Failures to download files from ftp:ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM.... perhaps due to jigdo template or jigdo file problem.

I am working on a graphic display card problem, and need to download etch from ftp.fsn.hu/......./etch-dvd.

Since prehaps late on 06/18/2006 jigdo downloads have failed consistently.

jigdo lite is attempting to download from etch-dvd/pool/main/... which does not exist.

Perhaps mount -t iso9660 -o loop should be made of the DVD images in etch-dvddirectory perhaps like etch-dvd/debian.

This doen't seem appropriatefor a report to BTS, but I would kike to be able to download a pair of DVD images which can then be as "refernces" in jigdo-lite.
                 Sincerely

               John Gabriel