Fujitsu Primergy RX100-S2

Sorry to be bringing this up again. I have read the earlier posts
regarding the Promise and 3wave Raid controllers, but I'd like to do
away with the Raid controller all together and just install/run Debian
on one of the two disks.

I've disabled what I thought was the built in Promise stuff from the
BIOS and managed to install the OS, but when I reboot, I get
"operating system not found". Is there no way to run Linux on a
Primargy RX100 S2 without RAID?

Again, forgive the question if it's very silly, but I have no
experience with RX100. I did install, without any BIOS configuration,
a Debian on RX300. Are these so different?

Warm regards,

Bealach