Re: OpenOffice Calc interface uses huge font size (SOLVED)

Rene Engelhard wrote:

> Did you try installing openoffice.org-gnome (which contains a plugin
> for using Gtk at the UI which apparently also will do it for XFCE)?
> It'll install "some" GNOME libs, though.

Some... 8-|

> Does it help?

Yes, that did the trick, thanks. :-D

> .oO ( Maybe I should really merge Ubuntus's split between -gtk/-gnome
> (which they did also for xome xfve reasons) - but fixed up.. )

Yes please.

If people like Gnome then that's up to them, but it would be really nice
not to be forced into having anything to do with it.

Thank you for the help,

--
George Borisov

DXSolutions Ltd