Re: mutt configuration not displaying my name in mailing list threads

On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 06:36:59PM -0400, mlaks wrote:

> now i notice that my own posts to debian-user are not listed by "mitchell laks" or mlaks in the mutt index view. instead it says
>
> 22104   F Jun 18 To debian-user  (1.5K) sid kde printing and  cups setup

  Yes.  This is because Mutt recognises that *you* sent the mail, so
 it shows you that you sent it "To: debian-user....".

  For the rest of us it shows up fine.

> what do i change in my muttrc to get this right?

  You don't need to change anything, since we're seeing it as intended.

  (Although I admit I'm not sure if it is possible to fix this, and if
 so how you'd do it ...)

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration