Re: Beginner help

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 07:59 -0700, Mike Hill wrote:
> I am a very new beginner to Debian. If this is not the right place to
> ask, then perhaps others can direct me. I installed Sarge, and seem to
> have Gnome Desktop running.
[...]
3. How can I close down Gnome and start up KDE?

> Thanks for helping a new person.

Hello,

If you installed Sarge, KDE should be installed by default. Just log out
from your Gnome session, and at the welcome screen, choose Sessions -
KDE. If you install more desktop environments, you will be available to
choose them there.

--
Szia:
                        Nyizsa.