Re: intel 945GM video card

Alle 16:12, giovedì 15 giugno 2006, Roberto Bernetti ha scritto:
> Alle 16:30, giovedì 15 giugno 2006, Lubos Vrbka ha scritto:
> > another thing is coming to my mind - did you try the 915resolution
> > package? it should serve for exactly such cases...

Using 915resolution I'm able to know the mode of the card and the resolution
that I want is built-in but in 32 bit/pixel not supported by the driver
complaint the xserver..
Another problem arise because I would reset two built-in mode but the
configuration file /etc/default/915resolution seems not accepting multiple
mode setting.
Anyone can help?
--
Saluti