Re: totem & mms://

Magnus Therning wrote:
On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 15:38:01 +0200, Nicoco Kinlidex wrote:
hi

i'm using sid on a celeron

until today, i used totem to play microsoft's mms://....wmv streams

to do that, i had totem-xine installed and mplayer codec pack unzipped in ~/.gnome2/totem-addons

but today :
(...)
There is no input plugin to handle the location of this movie

so i tried installing totem-gstreamer instead of totem-xine
then i had to install libgstreamer0.10-pitfdll
and copy all of my .dll in /usr/lib/win32

without any success

does someone have a solution, knowing that i'd like to avoid installing mplayer (i like totem so much...)

I'm assuming you've manually installed the same codecs as the package
w32codecs offer?

Have you run totem from a command line to see if it prints any further
information?

/M

excuse me for this non-sense mail
the problem came from the server i was trying to reach.

sorry