Re: DRI Broken On Recent Sid

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:30:29 +0300
David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:

> Other programs, ppracer, work in software mode and are unusable. Ysflight
> actually seems to be using DRI though this program works nicely in software
> mode as well.

I posted about this a few days ago when updating to 2.6.15.1. It may be
kernel - related from what I can tell. I'm still running Etch and I
don't have the same video environment (Matrox G450) but the fis is
either to upgrade to 2.6.16 or change a line in xorg.conf -in the
display section put Option "OldDmaInit" "true" save, exit X and
restart. That fixed the DRI for me.

But can't seem to get Google Earth working :(.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.