Re: apt-get broken, packages not fully installed or removed

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 02:26:18PM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 23:57 +0700, Dave Patterson wrote:
> > * Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [2006-06-14 12:21:32 -0400]:
> >

> Chuck needs to have a large scrollback and paste it to here for us to
> understand the entire functional problem.

I have had good luck using "script" to capture as much output as
necessary. If someone would like to tell me what to run, I'll be happy
to generate output. But I sure don't want to put my system to risk, now
that it is resolved.

I have not seen my mail describing the resolution of the problem yet.
Turns out to be a problem of dueling shells, zsh vs. bash.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (89% of Full)
Get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh