Re: Save to set folder with mutt

On 09/06/06 22:34 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:

> Why don't use procmail?
>
> procmail can send your mails that come from debian-user list and send
> it to your debian-user mailbox, where you can find these as new
> messages with 'c'.

 I have created my .procmail .forward file according to the following url:
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~ian/procmail.html
An excerpt from my .procmail:
# the last colon means use a lockfile
:0:
* ^(From|Cc|To).*debian
debian
------------------------------

The procmail program seems to go on well, but in mutt I can't read letters in
"debian" mailbox which are filtered by procmail.

And the mutt said that "debian" is not a mailbox.

Is there any configuration can resolve the problem ?
Thank you.

--

Any help is appreciated.

Qingsu Chen