Debian install server / local mirror for netwrok install, without using any of the internet debian mirror / just two downloaded DVDs?

Hello and greetings,
This is my first mail to debian community, so I would not like to throw my question straight on your face. First my intro: I am with RedHat for past 5 years, and I know I can manage things. Clustering is one thing which is sort of forcing me to have a taste of debian too. Debian is totally new for me, so please be kind and generous.

Ok, my question is: I have downloaded two DVDs of Debian 3.1 (Sarge) . I want to install them on my 7 node (not really a ) cluster, (www.geocities.com/mk_azeem/kamran_rack.jpg) at my home. All machines do not have DVD ROMs so I have to switch to Network install (which has been much much easier for me while dealing with RedHat. Any way, how can I put my DVDs on a server and make them available for network installation via NFS / HTTP / FTP. I have searched the net (honestly) and all I got is that I have to make a debian mirror using rsync or whatever method they suggest. Then I have to use the "net install cd"" which I already have downloaded. The problem is: unfortunately I live in the part of world where internet and Gasoline / Petrol is very expensive. So I just can't create a debian mirror on my home server from any of the debian servers on the internet. Is there a way I can use the 2 DVDs I have downloaded to create a debian mirror / install server on my redhat linux machine? Since I am very new to debian, I am using / intend to use redhat server's NFS/HTTP/FTP/DHCP/TFTP etc at the moment. I know this quesstion might definitely be asked before. Please be generous with pointers / howtos if any.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kamran Azeem