Re: VMware free server beta

<snip earlier vmware comments>

And you need at least a 3GHz processor to have it run halfway decent.

I don't know if you're using a bit of hyperbole, or if there is a big performance difference between the free server and the commercial "VMWare Workstation" product that I use, but it runs very snappily on my Intel PentiumM 1.8 GHz laptop.

Thanks,
Rick Reynolds
--
Hey, this is the government. You just can't expect five 9s -- Chief Justice, on the Gore/Bush election's narrow margin