Re: Syslog monitor

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 00:27:45 +0200
"Michele Della Marina" <dellamarina@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, thank you, I know apt-cache search... but I'm searching a
> web-based monitor tool (not awstats)
> :)

Have you thought of replacing syslog with syslog-ng and configuring it
to filter out just the things you are interested in. It's quite
configureable and *easy* to setup. Web based monitoring tool is
potential security risk, depending on your concrete situation,
(aptitude purge syslog && aptitude install -t stable syslog-ng).

--
"Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion!"
      PGP:0xE6359031 ICQ:32812963 MSN:mito_cro@hotmail