Re: Syslog monitor

On (05/06/06 22:45), Michele Della Marina wrote:
> Could someone suggest me a web based software for monitoring syslog files?
> Or something in order to read easily the log files?
> Thank you

~$ apt-cache search syslog | grep monitor
cpqarrayd - monitoring tool for HP (Compaq) SmartArray controllers
mon - monitor hosts/services/whatever and alert about problems
monit - A utility for monitoring and managing daemons or similar
programs
xwatch - A logfile monitor that displays in an X window.

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...