Re: non-free nvidia driver on etch?

Now I've got a new weird problem. The NVIDIA TLS links are not being
created on boot. X refuses to start; it crashes on the Loading GLX
line.

When I do invoke-rc.d nvidia-glx force-reload; invoke-rc.d gdm
restart, X starts successfully.

Where do I check to make sure that /etc/init.d/nvidia-glx is getting
called on boot?

Sincerely,
Jonathan