Re: is it a bad idea to use unstable on a server ?

At 1149178775 past the epoch, Felix C. Stegerman wrote:
> Do you think that security support for unstable is good
> enough for this?  Or should I just go with stable +
> backports?

I don't use unstable on servers anymore so I don't know if
security support is good enough, although I know it is
significantly better than it has been in the past, thanks to
the testing security team (who, iirc, also cover sid).

> ~ vim: set ft=mail tw=70 sw=2 sts=2 et:

^^ interesting idea, I think I shall borrow it :)

--
Jon Dowland
http://alcopop.org/