Re: quake3+xmms

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 09:41:08PM +0200, Bart Schelstraete wrote:
> >The only way I have managed to get sound from Quake3 on Debian was
> >by using the command
> >        artsdsp -m /usr/local/games/quake3/quake3.x86
> >

> Try using ossdsp iso artsdsp

Thanks, but could you elaborate a little on what you are suggesting?
Is 'ossdsp' a command? If so I do not appear to have it on my system,
and apt does not find it in any of the default repositories.

Or are you mentioning a qualification to artsdsp of some form?

Regards,
DigbyT
http://www.digbyt.com