Re: OT: Politics [Was:Social Contract]

On May 31, 2006, at 9:39 PM, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

Pascal Hakim wrote:

Australian governor-generals are chosen by the prime minister...
(including John Kerr), and can be dismissed by the prime minister. Yes,
we technically have a race condition at the top of our government.

(But finally! An off-topic debian-user politics thread on *Australia*)

That is hilarious.  I have never heard of a political situation
described as a race condition. So, what is the political equivalent of
a stack smash or a buffer overflow?

The budget?  ...wait....that's underflow.