Re: Debian Sarge Installation problem, ISO image is mounted from NTFS

chandavarapu <chandavarapu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Primary problem is, I don't want to make 14 CDs. So I put all 14 ISO images
> on NTFS partition.

You have very good suggestions in the other post. I just want to point
out that you don't need all 14 CDs. The first 2 will do in most cases,
and you can download the rest directly with apt-get. Even if you have no
'net connection at all, you can still find out what CD that special
package is on, and download only that one, or just the package.

Welcome aboard
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)